Archive for March, 2018
After a long wait, the Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.25 is finally available. The news is different, and for this reason Square-Enix has released a press release full of information. We wish you a good reading.
Today the forbidden land of Eureka Anemos emerges from the mists in FINAL FANTASY XIV with the launch of the 4.25 patch. In this new mysterious, wild and unexplored region, in which the elements are constantly changing, players will be put to the test with new elements of battle that they will have to master in order to obtain and upgrade new powerful weapons. The patch will also include the last chapter of the adventures of the extraordinary inspector Hildibrand and the seventh season of PvP “The Feast”.
Eureka Anemos is a vast and unexplored area that introduces a series of modifications to the usual gameplay:
A large-scale gaming experience: Up to 144 players can take part in a single instance. We encourage players to form teams with other adventurers to hunt terrible monsters and complete common goals.
Player Progress: Players will get Elemental EXP to reinforce their domain of elements, but they will have to be careful. Death in Eureka will cause the loss of EXP and even of levels.
Modified battle mechanics: From now on you will need more strategy to dominate a system of elements with which players will have to use “Magia Board” to alter the elemental affinity of their attack and counter that of the enemy. Players will customize the elemental attributes of their “Magia Board” and will have to study them very well depending on the goal of the adventure.
Rewards: Players will occasionally get “protean crystals” by exploring Eureka and can use them to improve Eureka equipment and weapons with the help of the famous blacksmith Gerolt.
The free trial of FINAL FANTASY XIV invites new players to join the millions of adventurers in the kingdom of Eorzea. In the free trial all players have access to available content up to level 35 (including PvP content), can create up to eight playable characters and discover the various races, classes and trades playable with no time limit. New players who want to try the free trial can register here: http://sqex.to/FFXIV_FreeTrial. FFXIV is here on Final Fantasy! Just fill your bank with enough money and get the necessary players and gears to benefit the most from FFXIV. Make sure to gather enough Final Fantasy XIV Gil to enjoy yourself in the new content.
In Path of Exile, maybe a point to a good guide or something. I have never dipped my feet in the Poets pool, but it seems quite fun and I am at a point where I am ready to start my second character.
So, I found a PoB tree, they went elementalist (it was the 1 hardcore ele. They rip’d then proceeded to down guardians/shaper/Chalupa after getting into standard with the same gear). So, would elementalist be the way? I want something that can do harder content, so I don’t want a glass canon “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Zoom Zoom” speed build or anything.
I saw some advice of players in the forum, I want to share this with players who are as confused as I am:
1. If you don’t wanna be glass, I don’t think ele is a good choice, Trickster might be a good place to look actually.
2. I assume you are going the VD/unearth spec that is most popular? I played that twice during the last league, once as an ele to 90, and once as a zerker to around 90 as well.
3. Zerker is obviously dead now, And I think ele is a damage house right now despite the memes, but her defense is non existant. And pens builds don’t use shields or have movement skills that are good.
4. Trickster gets a bit of dodge, tons of evasion/ES and that chaos damage node will help make up for no damage.
5. Otherwise, Inquis is very good too. I played a pens inquis with ice spells to 88, not as good as VD, but way faster mapper. He works for VD too.
6. Essentially the biggest problem with pens builds isn’t the damage, but the lack of defenses, so I think you need to consider a ascendancy that can get you some tankiness.
Grinding Gear Games today released the new update called “Beast League” for Path of Exile, which is now also available for the Xbox One. You can find the changelogs below.
Among the biggest changes that brings the said update, is one of the eponymous “beast league”. It lets you catch and sacrifice monsters to make powerful items. In addition, there are new equipment and a deactivated feature that reminds of Pokemon. As the developers reveal, it will be possible to trade the beasts.
Here are the changelogs for the latest update 3.2.0 for Path of Exile:
- Added ‘Necromancy Nets’, a rare type of net through which beasts can be resurrected and captured. This type of net is useful for characters who have difficulty capturing beasts before they die. However, the rarity of the item means that characters should not rely solely on this type of mesh. (This patch does not support the revival of shattered and exploded monsters or corpses remotely removed, we are already working on a solution.)
- Beastcrafting recipes that make an unidentified rare item or a rare item with a specific modifier now require a rare beast less.
- The Summon Phantasm on Kill Support no longer supports Manifest Dancing Dervish.
- Strong Rope Nets and Simple Iron Nets now cost Portal Scrolls instead of Orbs of Transmutation. Reinforced Iron Nets and Strong Iron Nets now cost Orbs of Transmutation rather than Orbs of Alteration.
- Monsters with the Putrid Flight Bestiary now use their Vulture Bombing skill more often.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking additional Cartographer’s Sextants on the Atlas required completing unique Maps.
- Fixed an issue where Scorching Ray totems damage did not stack correctly with other Scorching Ray totems.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks and Jewels with Bestiary Aspect skills could be crafted.
- Fixed a bug where Legendary Beasts could not spawn in some areas.
- Fixed an issue where Stairs to the next area were inaccessible after capturing a beast on the unique Oba’s Cursed Trove map.
- Fixed a bug in the unique Hallowed Ground unique map, in which Maker of Mires did not lose its immunizing boost after Balah, Duke was captured.
- Fixed an issue where the statues would not come to life after the Basilisk was captured.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Vilenta to flee the arena. Stay Vilenta, square.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking additional sextants on the atlas required completing unique cards.
- Fixed a bug where the “x% more Spell Fire Damage” from Herald of Ash was not applying to Damage over Time effects applied by skills such as Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a bug where some Prophecies did not complete if you captured, rather than killed, the target.
- Fixed a bug where scroll speed in the Social Panel was slower than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the weapon swap buttons would not visually change when swapping between weapons.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while Summon Phantasm on Kill was socketed in The Dancing Dervish.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when the final boss of Act 10 and its Endgame Map counterpart used its Flame Breath skill. This skill had been disabled in a previous patch to prevent this from happening. It will be re-enabled in this patch.
- Fixed various instance crashes.
As Path of Exile is the fastest selling video game worldwide, the value of its in-game currency has grown in popularity. Get more news from our website: www.u4gm.com. It sells cheap PoE currency buy. If you buy here, you will get fast delivery and best service.
What is the buffs or debuffs in Path of Exile? Buffs are a type of effect that can modify a creature’s statistics and can be identified by having a specific green border around the icon. A debuff is a type of effect that only provides a detrimental effect to the debuffed creature and can be identified by having a specific red border around the icon.
Buffs and debuffs are temporary effects on your character that can change its offensive or defensive statistics. You can differ buffs from debuffs by their border (buffs have green border while debuffs have red).
Some of the most popular buffs in this games are:
Blood Rage – Blood rage is an active skill which when cast, temporarily gives you attack speed, life leech and chance to get Frenzy Charge on kill, however, it makes you take physical damage 4% of your maximum life or energy shield. You can renew duration of Blood Rage by killing enemies.
Onslaught – this buff gives you 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed.
Fortify – this buff grants you 20% reduced damage taken from hits.
Auras – they can boost your and your allies offense and defense (for example added armour, attack speed, added elemental damage etc).
Then there are debuffs, that negatively impact your character. Some of the most popular debuffs are:
Blind – when you are affected by blind, your chance to hit is halved and light radius reduced to its minimum value.
Maim – when you are affected by Maim, your movement speed is reduced by 30%, which can hurt in some situations but there aren’t many monsters that apply this debuff.
Corrupting blood – this one can kill you very quickly if you aren’t careful and do not have bleed removal flask with you. When you hit a monster with Corrupting blood mod, you get one stack of the debuff per hit and it stacks to a maximum of 20 charges.
Curses – some monsters or bosses use curses that reduce your damage, resistances, make you take increased damage etc. Best way to counter curses is to have a flask with curse removal affix on it. Players can also use curses, there are tons of builds for which curses is the cornerstone around which the build is made.
Path of Exile is a free-to-play Diablo clone that’s seriously worth playing. In Path of Exile, the community seems pretty friendly, and the MMO-style shared town spaces give you opportunities to socialise or trade directly with your fellow adventurers. Path of Exile is a cracker of an old-school action-RPG. And it’s free. Do you like Diablo? Want to take your first steps into the genre? Visit the official website here.
The skill tree is huge. I really should have planned ahead where I pout my skill points in but I’m taking it one step at a time. Even then it feels like I can have a witch who focuses on summoning minions to aide her, or go down the route of elemental magic with another witch. Like any ARPG, you gain power through leveling up and finding new items. But I think feeling powerful in Path of Exile originates from the death animations of all the hundreds of enemies.
With any ARPG it’s all about the end game, and how it can keep you interested once you’ve seen all the story content. Similar to Diablo III’s Rift system, Path of Exile has maps. Whatever character/class you decide to play in Path of Exile has usually been exiled for the wrong reasons. PvP does exist in a Path of Exile, but I’ve not personally bothored to play it. I prefer to pit my wits against the monsters.
Diablo III happened. This isn’t to say Path of Exile is a bad game, not at all. I just have more friends that play Diablo III than Path of Exile, and I enjoy playing ARPGs most when I’m with friends. Path of Exile is a Diablo III-like game which builds upon the genre. Path of Exile is the first free-to-play game which I can wholeheartedly recommend to every Xbox One owner. You needn’t have any hesitation for buying path of exile currency.
Do you know the Hierophant? The Hierophant is an Ascendancy class for Templars in PoE. As collectors of path of exile currency know, they can utilize a large mana pool effectively by converting it to defensive bonuses while also conserving and regenerating it. They can also utilize Arcane Surge with large bonuses to spellcasters attached to it, as well as endurance and power charge generation.
I think Assassin will be the most played class because it fits a lot of people’s playstyle. However, I think Hierophant has received the biggest buff from the classes we’ve seen so far. It also has the distinction of being the first non-Scion class to have more than six keystone nodes to chose from. Hierophant is now perfectly viable for both totems and normal spellcasters.
In fact, having not seen the new Witch ascendancies yet, Hierophant is currently the best spellcaster class in the game. Additionally, the totem aspect of Hierophant was buffed through the roof. They split up its extra totems so you can now get three with your first ascension, and four with your second.
Between both nodes you can still get the bonuses that the old nodes gave, but also get + 100% totem duration, 50% increased totem placement speed, you regenerate 0.5% of your mana per second per totem, and you and your totems regain 1% of your health per second per totem.
The spellcaster section of Hierophant also got a massive buff: they got rid of the weird node that gave bonus effects to gems socketted in your gear. It was replaced with two nodes that give massive bonuses when you have Arcane Surge, and give you Arcane Surge on kill. Arcane Surge itself gives 20% more spell damage (more, not increased), as well as increased cast speed and mana regen. That, on top of the bonus damage, and, most importantly, spell leech, is insane. That’s right, they’ve added in spell leech.
The spell leech aspect alone is the reason I think Hierophant is currently the best class for spellcasters, but they also have increased Mind over Matter, as well as Power Charge and Endurance Charge generation. For a well rounded spellcasting build, it’ll be hard to beat Hierophant.
There’s a lot more players guide on U4GM, so be sure to check out if you need some guides. Keeping an eye on poe buy items, you will get more gains.
The release of update 3.2.0 for the action/RPG Path of Exile is scheduled for March 2. As the Beastiary League for Path of Exile draws closer to its release, gamers are eager to know more news, you can view website as soon as possible. If you wish to see specific changes to your favorite Ascendancy classes, we list the following:
As these changes go live alongside the release of the Bestiary League which will launch on Friday. In the game, you will be able to get a large number of new items. In act 10 there will be a new area – isolator. The Bestiary will be available on tomorrow, the developers have recorded a video with an overview of new recipes for creating objects that you can already use very soon.
Last but not least, thousands of Path of Exile players has been trusting us, as our powerful delivery system helps us guarantee a fast delivery. Therefore, we have been offering players with cheap poe currency buy and poe items.