PoE – What’re the New Vaal Skills You’re Hoping for
In Content Update 3.3.0, GGG’re reworking the core mechanic of Vaal Skills. GGG’ve done this to improve some of the problems that most Vaal skills have. Vaal Skills were always intended to be super-skills that can be used at pivotal moments for a big burst of power, so GGG’re making various changes to help them better achieve this goal. Today, we share with you about that what’s the new Vaal skills you’re hoping for?
1) Vaal Cast on Death: Converts your character to a Porcupine Goliath when dying, fucking up other monsters big time.
2) Vaal EQ: Summons a JUGG who flies into the center screen from the top rope to land a patch 2.2 screenwide Earthquake.
3) Vaal Magma Orb: Which would release 1 big fucking orb from the sky, and instead of bouncing it would roll, and on the end of the duration it would break up releasing a sea of burning ground.
4) Vaal Flammability/Frostbite/Conductivity that cause hits against cursed enemies to be converted to the element of the curse.
5) Vaal Vulnerability that has hits always cause Maim + Bleed.
6) Vaal Frostbolt that launches multiple smaller Frostbolts in every direction (Frozen Orb, yo)
7) Vaal Flamesurge that creates a wide arc (like Shrapnel Shot) that also leaves burning ground in the area. Extra points if it works in reverse and does bonus damage to that are not burning.
Vaal Summon Zombie Consumes several corpses in a targeted area, the more corpses it consumes, it’ll get increase duration, more life and increased damage. Summons either an enraged, gigantic Zombie or for something really fun, summon a lesser version of a random beyond boss. If you need poe orbs cheap in game, you can choose u4gm.com sale cheap poe currency.
Comments are closed.